Cwmfelin in the Parish of Llangynwyd
"Cwmfelin is a village out the southern outskirts of Maesteg, in the county borough of Bridgend. It was once part of the medieval commote of Tir Iarll, before becoming a part of the parish of Llangynwyd. Since 1974 it has been part of the community of Llangynwyd Middle." wikipedia
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Cwmfelin in the Parish of Llangynwyd to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Cwmfelin in the Parish of Llangynwyd has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS863896 (Lat/Lon: 51.593737, -3.642796), Cwmfelin in the Parish of Llangynwyd which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)