Nantyffyllon in the Parish of Llangynwyd
"NANTYFYLLON is a thriving village about 1.5 miles from and in the same parish as Meaesteg. Population included with the parish" [Slaters Directory for 1880]
The Glamorgan Family History Society have produced a set of microfiche containing Monumental Inscriptions for the following burial grounds :-
- Salem Welsh Baptist Church
|Non Conformist Registers Held at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Jerusalem, Calvinistic Methodist||1924-1961||1937-1948||1924-1962||SS 85049257|
|Trinity, Calvinistic Methodist||1962-1967, 1972||-||-||SS 85189257|
Transcript of complete name listing for Maesteg, with the parishes and villages of Cwmdu, Baidan, Bettws, Llangeinor, Llangynwyd, Nantyfyllon and Spelter, from Slaters Directory for 1880.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Nantyffyllon in the Parish of Llangynwyd to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Nantyffyllon in the Parish of Llangynwyd has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS855936 (Lat/Lon: 51.629525, -3.655647), Nantyffyllon in the Parish of Llangynwyd which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)