Cwm in the Parish of Llansamlet
"No suitable historic quote has been found for this place"
Salem, Capel y Cwm. The story of this chapel and its branch chapel - Carmel, Pentredwr - is/was on the Llansamlet History site being an extract from The History of Methodists in West Glamorgan by the Rev W. Samlet Williams, 1916.
|Non Conformist Registers Held at the West Glamorgan Archive Service (WGAS)|
|Capel-y-cwm CM *
(*shown as under Cadoxton j Neath on WGAS online list)
The following Religious Institutions are covered in the Mormon International Genealogical Index (IGI) :-
- Llansamlet, Cwm, Calvinistic Methodist - Christenings, 1812-1837
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Cwm in the Parish of Llansamlet to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Cwm in the Parish of Llansamlet has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS678960 (Lat/Lon: 51.647209, -3.912134), Cwm in the Parish of Llansamlet which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)