Peniel Green in the Parish of Llansamlet
"No suitable historic quote has been found for this place"
|Nonconformist Registers Deposited at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Seion, Calvinistic Methodist||1907-1983||-||1911-1912||SS 69669763|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Peniel Green in the Parish of Llansamlet to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Peniel Green in the Parish of Llansamlet has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS697976 (Lat/Lon: 51.662031, -3.885286), Peniel Green in the Parish of Llansamlet which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Records of Peniel Green/Trallwn Junior Mixed Schools, 1871-1989, comprising log books, 1871-1989; admission registers, 1915-1969; punishment book, 1953-1957; souvenir brochures, 1958, 1960.