Pentrechwyth in the Parish of Llansamlet
"Pentrechwyth is a village in Swansea falling within the Bon-y-maen ward. The village approximates to the built up area around Jersey Road just uphill from the junction with the A4217 road ... " wikipedia
"At PENTRECHWYTH is a mission church in connection with All Saints' church." [From Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks]
|Nonconformist Registers Deposited at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Bethlehem, Calvinistic Methodist||1909-1978||-||-||SS 67209519|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Pentrechwyth in the Parish of Llansamlet to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Pentrechwyth in the Parish of Llansamlet has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS670951 (Lat/Lon: 51.638932, -3.923347), Pentrechwyth in the Parish of Llansamlet which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Pentrechwyth School Records " ........... including log books, 1863-1933; admission registers, 1915-1963; attendance registers (infants), 1960-1975; pupil transfer forms, 1957-1977. See also System of Arrangement field"