Pwllgwaun in the Parish of Llantrisant
"Pwllgwaun (or Pwll-Gwaun) is a village and small suburb of Pontypridd within the 'Rhondda' electoral ward, bordered by Hopkinstown and Graigwen hill to the north and east, the hillsides of Maesycoed above, and is located along the banks of the river River Rhondda.... " wikipedia
The church is dedicated to St. Mark, is in the Benefice of Pwllgwaun with Llanddewi Rhondda, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST066902.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
|Non Conformist Registers Deposited at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Mount Tabor, Presbyterian Methodist||1953-1978||-||-||ST 06629027|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Pwllgwaun in the Parish of Llantrisant to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Pwllgwaun in the Parish of Llantrisant has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST064902 (Lat/Lon: 51.602833, -3.352884), Pwllgwaun in the Parish of Llantrisant which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)