Carmel English Baptist Church, Pontypridd
Carmel English Baptist Church,
- The church had a graveyard.
- The graveyard was cleared when the chapel was demolished.
- Evan James, the composer of the Welsh National Anthem was buried here. He was re-interred in Ynysangharad Park in 1973 (Source: Garry Barr).
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
It is located at ST0695090160 (Lat/Lon 51.602565, -3.344934). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)