Upper Church Village in the Parish of Llantwit Fardre
"Upper Church Village is a district of the larger village and electoral ward of Church Village, within the community of Llantwit Fardre in Rhondda Cynon Taf. It is located to the north and west of the villages of Llantwit Fardre, Church Village and Tonteg." wikipedia
The Glamorgan Family History Society have produced a set of microfiche containing Monumental Inscriptions for the following burial grounds :-
- Bryntirion Calvinistic Methodist Church
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Upper Church Village in the Parish of Llantwit Fardre to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Upper Church Village in the Parish of Llantwit Fardre has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST081865 (Lat/Lon: 51.569854, -3.327375), Upper Church Village in the Parish of Llantwit Fardre which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)