Stembridge in the Parish of Llysworney
"STEMBRIDGE, an extra-parochial tract in Bridgend district, Glamorgan; near Cowbridge. ..." [From John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72) on Vision of Britain]
The transcription of the section for Stembridge from The National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Stembridge in the Parish of Llysworney to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Stembridge in the Parish of Llysworney has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS945742 (Lat/Lon: 51.456869, -3.520132), Stembridge in the Parish of Llysworney which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
The Population of Stembridge was as follows, and a more detailed breakdown is available.
|1841 - 7||1851 - 8||1861 - 10||1871 - 7||1881 - 7||1891 - 6|