Bryn in the Parish of Margam
"BRYN is a hamlet, 4 miles east, The church of St. Tydfil, erected by the late Miss Talbot in 1901, at a cost of £5500, will seat about 400 persons. There are also Baptist, Congregational and Calvinistic Methodist chapels." [From Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks]
The church is dedicated to St. Tydfil, is in the Benefice of Llangynwyd with Maesteg, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS815923.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bryn in the Parish of Margam to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bryn in the Parish of Margam has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS813922 (Lat/Lon: 51.616072, -3.715824), Bryn in the Parish of Margam which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)