Goytre in the Parish of Margam
"Goytre is a village near the town of Port Talbot, south Wales." wikipedia
The church is dedicated to St. Peter, is in the Benefice of Port Talbot St. Theodore, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS786897.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Goytre in the Parish of Margam to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Goytre in the Parish of Margam has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS785896 (Lat/Lon: 51.592108, -3.755343), Goytre in the Parish of Margam which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)