Mawdlam in the Parish of Pyle and Kenfig
"No suitable historic quote has been found for this place"
Mawdlam Church - on the People's Collection Wales site
See Welsh Chapels and Churches for a photograph of St Mary Magdalene Church, Mawdlam
The church is dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene, is in the Benefice of Pyle with Kenfig, and diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS807819.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Pyle and Kenfig Ecclesiastical Parish records ".......... relating to churches of St James and St Mary Magdalene including registers of baptisms, 1695-1920; marriages, 1695-1837; burials, 1695-1925; banns, 1824-1949; services,1905-1940; inventories, 1904-1905; records relating to: property, 1904-1950; churchwardens, 1878-1954; church affairs, 1905-1929; micellaneous and civil records, 1749-1968"
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Mawdlam in the Parish of Pyle and Kenfig to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Mawdlam in the Parish of Pyle and Kenfig has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS806819 (Lat/Lon: 51.523355, -3.722426), Mawdlam in the Parish of Pyle and Kenfig which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)