Penylan in the Parish of Roath
"Penylan is a district and community in the east of Cardiff, the capital city of Wales, known for its Edwardian era period houses and spacious tree lined roads and avenues." wikipedia
The church is dedicated to St. Edward, is in the Benefice of Roath, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST196781.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Penylan in the Parish of Roath to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Penylan in the Parish of Roath has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
Building the Jubilee Bonfire, Penylan, Cardiff, 1887 - on the People's Collection Wales site
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST193783 (Lat/Lon: 51.497857, -3.163932), Penylan in the Parish of Roath which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)