Tremorfa in the Parish of Roath
"Tremorfa is a district of the city of Cardiff. It falls into the Splott ward of Cardiff." wikipedia
The church is dedicated to St. Philip, is in the Benefice of Roath, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST209772.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
Various landscapes - on the People's Collection Wales site
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Tremorfa in the Parish of Roath to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Tremorfa in the Parish of Roath has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST207767 (Lat/Lon: 51.483672, -3.143408), Tremorfa in the Parish of Roath which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)