Ogmore by Sea in the Parish of St. Brides Major
"OGMORE-BY-THE-SEA is a small hamlet 2 miles north-west. The pumping station of the Bridgend Gas and Water Co. is situated here." [From Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks]
An index to the book St. Brides Major, Southerndown & Ogmore by Sea, A chronicle of a parish in the Vale of Glamorgan, by Stanley W. Bevan , has been provided by Pat Grimes
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Ogmore by Sea in the Parish of St. Brides Major to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Ogmore by Sea in the Parish of St. Brides Major has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS865746 (Lat/Lon: 51.458962, -3.635072), Ogmore by Sea in the Parish of St. Brides Major which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)