Brynmill in the Parish of Swansea
"Brynmill is a suburb of the City and County of Swansea. It lies about two miles (3 km) to the west of Swansea city centre." wikipedia
This Swansea church is dedicated to St. Gabriel, is in the Benefice of Swansea St. Gabriel, and diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS638923.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff|
At the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Swansea, St Gabriel Ecclesiastical Parish Records "Built 1889, as a replacement to St Michael's Iron Church, a chapel of ease to St Mary's which opened in 1886. Formerly included St Augustine's, built 1898, closed 1994 and later demolished."
"Registers (including service and banns registers) 1886-1994; licences 1898-1905; Churchwardens' accounts 1928-1941; papers relating to church property and buildings (including faculties) 1888-1949; photographs 1889-1955 and n.d.; PCC and Church Council minutes 1888-1987; Vestry minutes 1887-1985; parish magazines 1886-1972; miscellaneous 1890-1961
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Brynmill in the Parish of Swansea to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Brynmill in the Parish of Swansea has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS638923 (Lat/Lon: 51.613005, -3.968471), Brynmill in the Parish of Swansea which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)