St. Jude in the Parish of Swansea St Mary
The church is dedicated to St. Jude, is in the Benefice of Swansea St. Jude, and diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS649935.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff|
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- St Jude ecclesiastical parish records "Originally a chapel of ease to St Mary's, formed into a parish c. 1920; from it came Swansea, St Nicholas"
"Registers (including service and banns registers) 1896-1988; papers relating to church building and property (including faculties) 1913-1964; PCC minutes 1920-1985; Churchwardens' accounts 1923-1950; church organizations 1887-1905; Vestry minutes 1898-1929; electoral roll 1938; charity papers 1953-1954; church histories 1974 and 1990; photographs 1947-1961 and n.d"
St. Jude in the Parish of Swansea St Mary [Last Updated : 1 Aug 2007 - Gareth Hicks]