1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Wick contained the following places:
"WICK, a parish in the hundred of Ogmore, county Glamorgan, 6 miles S.W. of Cowbridge. The parish is situated on the shore of the Bristol Channel. The Cowbridge harriers meet here. The living is a curacy with St. Bride's Major. The church is dedicated to St. James."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018