You can see pictures of Llanfair Isgoed / Llanfair Disgoed which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Llanfair Isgoed / Llanfair Disgoed has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- Family Search have an interactive map called "England and Wales Jurisdictions 1851" showing parish (and other) boundaries with optional background maps such as Ordnance Survey. There is also a Search facility, do read the guidance notes to get maximum benefit from this useful resource. See here for further background information to assist in the interpretation of this data
- Kain, R.J.P., Oliver, R.R., Historic Parishes of England and Wales: an Electronic Map of Boundaries before 1850 with a Gazetteer and Metadata [computer file]. Colchester, Essex: History Data Service, UK Data Archive [distributor], 17 May 2001. SN: 4348. Here is a gazetteer/finding aid plus a set of overview maps to accurately identify the position of parishes within the county.
- Various items - on the People's Collection Wales site
- Hamlet of Dinham in the parish of Llanvaer Discoed, Monmouth
- Plan of the parish of Llanvair Discoed in the County of Monmouth
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST458927 (Lat/Lon: 51.630907, -2.784905), Llanfair Isgoed / Llanfair Disgoed which are provided by: