You can see pictures of Trefddyn / Trevethin which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Trefddyn / Trevethin has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- Family Search have an interactive map called "England and Wales Jurisdictions 1851" showing parish (and other) boundaries with optional background maps such as Ordnance Survey. There is also a Search facility, do read the guidance notes to get maximum benefit from this useful resource. See here for further background information to assist in the interpretation of this data
- Kain, R.J.P., Oliver, R.R., Historic Parishes of England and Wales: an Electronic Map of Boundaries before 1850 with a Gazetteer and Metadata [computer file]. Colchester, Essex: History Data Service, UK Data Archive [distributor], 17 May 2001. SN: 4348. Here is a gazetteer/finding aid plus a set of overview maps to accurately identify the position of parishes within the county.
- Various items - on the People's Collection Wales site
- Part 1 2 and 3 of the parish of Trevethin in the County of Monmouth
- Section of Pontypool surveyed in 1822
- 1836 Plan of Pontypool
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO261038 (Lat/Lon: 51.728042, -3.071151), Trefddyn / Trevethin which are provided by: