The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"BOULSTON, (or Bulston), a parish in the hundred of Dungleddy, in the county of Pembroke, South Wales, 3 miles to the S. of Haverfordwest, its post town. It lies on the east bank of the river Cleddw Wen. The living is a donative curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £25, in the gift of R. J. Acland, Esq., to whom the manor belongs. In the neighbourhood are some tumuli, and the ruins of an old mansion, formerly the seat of the Wogan family.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018