1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Bridell contained the following places:
"BRIDELL, a parish in the hundred of Cilgerran, in the county of Pembroke, South Wales, 3 miles to the S. of Cardigan, its post town. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. David's, of the value of £110, in the patronage of the freeholders of the parish. The church, closely surrounded by fine trees, is old, and is dedicated to St. David. The churchyard contains an ancient cross. There are some charities of trifling value."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018