The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"CAPEL COLMAN, (or Colman Chapel), a parish in the hundred of Cilgerran in the county of Pembroke, 6 miles S.W. of Newcastle Emlyn. The parish is small, and contains only a few scattered houses. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £72, in the patronage of Miss Jones.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018