1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Clarbeston contained the following places:
"CLARBESTON, a parish in the hundred of Dungleddy, in the county of Pembroke, 5 miles N.W. of Narberth, and 6 from Haverfordwest, its post town. There is no village. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £60, in the patronage of the executors of the late J. Phillips, Esq. There is a school situated on an eminence, which is exactly in the centre of the hundred."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018