The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"EGLWYSWRW, a parish in the hundred of Kemess, county Pembroke, 5 miles S. of Cardigan. It is situated at the foot of a hill called Precelly Top, on the old highway Sarn Helen. The living is a vicarage* in the diocese of St. David's, value £105, in the patronage of the lord chancellor. The church is dedicated to St. Eirw."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018