1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Haroldston West contained the following places:
"HAROLDSTON WEST, a parish in the hundred of Roose, county Pembroke, 5 miles W. of Haverfordwest. It is a small agricultural village, situated on St. Bride's Bay. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £123, in the patronage of Pembroke College, Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. Madoc."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018