PR C (1800-12) M (1810-37) B (1798-1812) recorded in 1933 and M (1787-1812) recorded in 1831 apparently lost. Diocesan records suggest that c1790 the registers went back to 1764. Burials (1977-) entered in PR Camrose
Parish registers: Christenings (1813-1992), Marriages (1837-1968), Burials (1813-1941) at Pem.RO
Copy ts PR C (1800-12) M (1810) B (1798-1812) at NLW
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1799-1808, 1810-66, 1872-89, 1891-6) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105141.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.
- Brimaston Hall, at Brimaston Hall [Calvinistic Methodists, 1820]. Records ; baptismal register, 1818-34 at NLW[CMA 1/18287] SM93152515 Built 1828 Not still open 1993 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Penybont Ford, in Penybont [Independents, 1808]. records ; Baptisms , 1796-1830; Births and bapts, 1819-37 in connection with Zion's Hill/Spittal, at PRO RG4/2490, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 813551, and RG4/4041, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 819967, IGI. On Dyfed FHS under Ford See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Maureen Saycell (Feb 2009)