The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"HENRYS MOAT, a parish in the hundred of Kemess, county Pembroke, 10 miles from Haverfordwest, its post town. It is situated to the N.E. of St. Bride's Bay, near Temple Druid. The village is very small and wholly agricultural. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. David's, value £185. The church is dedicated to St. Bernard. In the vicinity is a tumulus called Castell Hendref."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018