This families database relates to the parish of Hubberston and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; HOWELL William (Hubberston ?-bet.1654/56); *2; Unknown; *3; Husbandman; *4; St. Botolph's, Hubberston (1654); *5; William bef.1654 (St. Botoloph's, Hubberston) / David bef.1654 (St. Botoloph's, Hubberston) / Rebecca bef.1654 (St. Botoloph's, Hubberston) / Jennet bef.1654 (St. Botoloph's, Hubberston) / Elizabeth bef.1654 (St. Botoloph's, Hubberston); *6; Steynton, PEM 1901, Emily Rosannah Feild/Bright; *7; Rosemary May (William & David).