In 1868, the parish of Hubberston contained the following places:
"HUBBERSTON, a parish in the hundred of Roose, county Pembroke, 1 mile W. of Milford, and 8 miles from Haverfordwest. The village, which is considerable, is included within the borough of Milford, and is situated on a creek of the Haven. It has risen into importance through the establishment of a post-office station, and the current of a considerable trade in the export of corn, limestone, and coal. There is an observatory, and the remains of Pill Priory a little to the E. of the village. The tithes were commuted in 1839. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of St. David's, value £130. The church, dedicated to St. David, has some old stalls. The parochial charities produce about£8 per annum."
"HAKIN, a hamlet in Milford Haven, in the parish of Hubberston, county Pembroke, ½ mile W. of Milford, within which borough it is included."
"PILL PRIORY, a ruin in the parish of Hubberston, county Pembroke, at the head of Hubberston Creek. It was founded by Adam de la Roche, and after the Dissolution was given to the Grevilles."