1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Llan y Cefn contained the following places:
"LLAN-Y-CEFN, a parish in the hundred of Dungleddy, county Pembroke, 6 miles N.W. of Narberth, its post town, and 10 N.E. of Haverfordwest. It is a well-cultivated place, on the banks of the river East Cleddy. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £51."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018