1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Llandilo contained the following places:
"LLANDILO, a parish in the hundred of Kemess, county Pembroke, 7 miles N. of Narberth, its post town. It lies at the base of Mount Precelly, near the river Cleddau. The parish is for the most part hilly, and abounds with slate. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to that of Llangolman, in the diocese of St. David's. The church is dedicated to St. Teilo."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018