1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Llangolman contained the following places:
"LLANGOLMAN, a parish in the hundred of Kemess, county Pembroke, 8 miles N. of Narberth, its post town, 12 S.E. of Fishguard, and the same from Cardigan. It is situated at the foot of Precelly Mountain, and is watered by the Cleddy, a tributary of the Taf. Slate is obtained here. The tithes were commuted in 1839. The village consists of a few farmhouses. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value with that of Llandilo annexed, £97. The church is dedicated to St. Golman."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018