1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Llanhowel contained the following places:
"LLANHOWEL, a parish in the hundred of Dewisland, county Pembroke, 4 miles N.E. of St. David's, and 11 N.W., of Haverfordwest, its post town. It is a small rustic place. The living is a vicarage annexed to that of Llandeloy, in the diocese of St. David's. The church is dedicated to St. Hoel."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018