1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Llanreithan contained the following places:
"LLANREITHAN, a parish in the hundred of Dewisland, county Pembroke, 10 miles N.W. of Haverfordwest, its post town, and 9 from St. David's. The soil is very productive. The village consists of a few scattered houses. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £86, in the patronage of the vicars-choral of St. David's Cathedral."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018