1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Marloes contained the following places:
"MARLOES, a parish in the hundred of Roose, county Pembroke, 8 miles from Milford, its post town, and 10 S.W. of Haverfordwest. It is situated near St. Bride's Bay and Marloes-Mere, where leeches are found. A portion of the inhabitants are engaged in the fisheries. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. David's, value £80. The church is a neat structure, dedicated to St. Peter. The parochial charities produce about £5 per annum."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018