The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"MINWEAR, (or Minwere), a parish in the hundred of Narberth, county Pembroke, 4 miles S.W. of Narberth, its post town. It is situated near the river Cleddau and Picton-Castle. The village, which is small, is wholly agricultural. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to that of Slebech, in the diocese of St. David's. The church is dedicated to St. Wonan. The principal residence is Slebech Hall, the seat of the Hon. Baron de Rutzen.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018