The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"REDBERTH, (or Rhydberth), a parish in the hundred of Narberth, county Pembroke, 4 miles from Tenby, its post town, and 6 N.E. of Pembroke. It was formerly a part of Carew. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £56, in the patronage of the bishop.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018