1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Robeston West contained the following places:
"ROBESTON WEST, a parish in the hundred of Roose, county Pembroke, 2 miles N.W. of Milford, its post town. The village is small, and chiefly agricultural. The land is fertile, with an abundance of limestone. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. David's, value £169. Robeston Hall is the principal residence."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018