1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of St Petrox contained the following places:
"ST. PETROX, (or Llan Pedrog) a parish in the hundred of Castlemartin, county Pembroke, 2 miles S.W. of Pembroke. There is no village, only a few farmhouses. The living is a rectory united with that of Stackpole Elidor. The church, dedicated to St. Petrock, has recently been thoroughly restored and beautified by the late Earl Cawdor.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018