1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Uzmaston contained the following places:
"UZMASTON, a parish in the hundred of Dungleddy, county Pembroke, 1 mile S.E. of Haverfordwest, its post town, and 7 miles from Milford Haven, on the river Cleddy. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David, value £100, in the patronage of the dean and chapter. The church is dedicated to St. Ishmael."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018