Downtime: Some software updates are being installed today which will require some small periods of downtime.
Open a form to report problems or contribute information
In 1868, the parish of Warren contained the following places:
"WARREN, a parish in the hundred of Castlemartin, county Pembroke, 4 miles S.W. of Pembroke, its post town, and 7 from Milford Haven. The village is situated near Leny Head, on the Bristol Channel. Here are traces of a camp. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. David, value £83, in the patronage of the dean and chapter. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."