The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"WHITECHURCH, (or Eglwys-wen), a parish in the hundred of Kemess, county Pembroke, 6 miles S.W. of Cardigan. The surface is hilly, but the soil fertile, upon a substratum of limestone. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. David's, value £120. The church is dedicated to St. Michael.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018