[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"RAMPTON, a parish in the hundred of NORTHSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 6 miles (N. by W.) from Cambridge, containing 217 inhabitants. The living is a rectory., in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £9. 10., and in the patronage of the Heirs of William Strode, Esq. The church is dedicated to All Saints."