[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"TADLOW, a parish in the hundred of ARMINGFORD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 4 miles (E. S. E.) from Potton, containing 147 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £6. 17., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Downing College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Giles."