The church does not have a graveyard.
The Cleator Street chapel was actually opened by the Primitive Methodists in 1883, replacing their smaller chapel which had opened only fifteen years earlier on Ulverston Road
(q.v.). The diamond Jubilee brochure
states: "just over sixty years ago, the foundation stones of the Cleator Street Methodist Church, Dalton, were laid in the Primitive Methodist connection, prior to the Methodist union."
As Cleator Street Methodist Church, it closed in September 1959 and has since been converted into flats.
The Primitive Methodist church was an early 19th century (1807) secession form the Wesleyan Methodist church and was particularly successful in evangelising agricultural and industrial communities at open meetings. In 1932 the Primitive Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.
It was located at SD2307374303 (Lat/Lon 54.158750,-3.179540). You can see this on maps provided by: