The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1923 and closed in 1995. Hollinwood Salvation Army started on 6th June 1891 with an open air meeting in Wickentree Lane, the leaders were Major Hodder, Captain Green and Lieutenant Brown.
The first hall was the Jirah Baptist Building, later converted to the POP INN Cinema, opposite the junction of Bower Lane and Manchester Road.
In 1912 the Corps occupied premises at Radcliffe Mill in Wharfe Street until 1925 when a purpose built hall on Manchester Road was opened.
The Salvation Army started in Hollinwood in 1905, and used various building until it built it own hall on Manchester Rd, opposite Hudson Street, in 1924. It remained in that building until a compulsory purchase order was issued to make room for the M60 motorway. The building was vacated in March 1994. The congregation shared with Trinity Methodist, Failsworth untill a new church 572 Oldham Road, M35 9DQ was opened on 30th Septembner 1995.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.
The church is located at OS grid reference SD9046302446 (Lat/Lon 53.518591,-2.145313). You can see this on maps provided by: