TREALS, a township-chapelry, with three hamlets, in Kirkham parish, Lancashire; near Kirkham r. station. Post town, Kirkham, under Preston. Acres, 4,015. Real property, £5,321. Pop., 632. Houses, 120. The manor belongs to the Earl of Derby. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Manchester. Value, £100. Patron, the Vicar of Kirkham. The church was built in 1856; the parsonage, in 1863. There are an endowed school, and charities £10.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)