We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.

Biscathorpe

Church History

  • The Anglican Church is dedicated to Saint Helen.
  • The church is a Gothic style building of stone and brick, rebuilt in 1850 and restored in 1913.
  • The church seats only about 60.
  • David WRIGHT has a photograph of St. Helen's Church on Geo-graph, taken in July, 2006.
  • Colin PARK has a photograph of St. Helen's Church on Geo-graph, taken in September, 2013.
  • Here are two photos of the church and one of a stained-glass window, all taken by Ron COLE (who retains the copyright):

Biscathorpe St. Helen parish church

Biscathorpe St. Helen parish church

Biscathorpe St. Helen church window