Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
- The Anglican Church is dedicated to Saint Helen.
- The church is a Gothic style building of stone and brick, rebuilt in 1850 and restored in 1913.
- The church seats only about 60.
- David WRIGHT has a photograph of St. Helen's Church on Geo-graph, taken in July, 2006.
- Colin PARK has a photograph of St. Helen's Church on Geo-graph, taken in September, 2013.
- Here are two photos of the church and one of a stained-glass window, all taken by Ron COLE (who retains the copyright):