This village and parish are within the parliamentary borough of East Retford, about 140 miles north of London, 7 miles south-east of East Retford and 3.5 miles north-east of Tuxford. The parish covers about 1,555 acres. A stream flowing through the parish is on its way to join the River Trent.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, the village is just north off of the A57 trunk road, heading east out of Worksop. Turn left (north) at Darlton to enter East Drayton.
- Check the Carlberry site for Bus 56 service.
- Alan MURRAY-RUST has a photograph of the Village Sign on Geo-graph, taken in August, 2014.
- Richard CROFT also has a photograph of the Village Sign along Darlton Road on Geo-graph, taken in June, 2013. Goodness, I believe it is the same sign!
You can see pictures of East Drayton which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which East Drayton has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK776753 (Lat/Lon: 53.269024, -0.837922), East Drayton which are provided by: